I started off as a technology blogger since the year 2008 while pursuing academics. The blog was upcomingtechnology.org and it was fairly successful in the niche with various sources from academia citing my articles, having opportunities to re-write text books offline and working closely with leading consumer brands. As I progressed in academics and completed M.C.A, I decided to move on with a new calling. I always loved software and technology and it was time for me to pursue a career in software engineering field. I’ve moved on to become an Android Product Engineer since 2014 and had the privilege of working with brilliant teams and ambitious products. During this span of time, i’ve not only made significant engineering contributions to some popular apps, but also built successful products of my own.
- Le Face Keyboard – World’s first re-programmable keyboard app. Add Unicode emoticons, memes and copypastas as keys – Use them anywhere on your Android phone and switch back to regular keyboard.
- Dark Souls Soundboard – A soundboard app for hard to find NPC dialogues from the classic Dark Souls game.
- Material Design in Practice – A repository to demonstrate the latest material design principles with simple examples. It has additional examples on how to easily scale texts on different screen sizes without extra effort.
- theAsianParent – The largest community app for parents and expecting mothers in South East Asia.
- Collabb – A collaboration app that connects content creators and brands.
- Inorbit Mall – An app for exploring deals, offers and other information about the famous mall in the chosen vicinity.
- Pretr Shop – India’s first omnichannel app. It was later acquired by MYNTRA.