- Le Face Keyboard – World’s first re-programmable keyboard app. Add Unicode emoticons, memes and copypastas as keys – Use them anywhere on your Android phone and switch back to regular keyboard.
- Dark Souls Soundboard – A soundboard app for hard to find NPC dialogues from the classic Dark Souls game.
- Material Design in Practice – A repository to demonstrate the latest material design principles with simple examples. It has additional examples on how to easily scale texts on different screen sizes without extra effort.
- theAsianParent – The largest community app for parents and expecting mothers in South East Asia.
- Collabb – A collaboration app that connects content creators and brands.
- Inorbit Mall – An app for exploring deals, offers and other information about the famous mall in the chosen vicinity.
- Pretr Shop – India’s first omnichannel app. It was later acquired by MYNTRA.
I’ve been a technology blogger (upcomingtechnology.org) since the year 2008 while pursuing academics. The blog was successful in it’s niche with various sources from academia citing my articles, gaining opportunities to re-write offline text books and working closely with consumer brands. After completing M.C.A, I decided to move on and begin a career in software engineering field. I’ve been an Android Product Engineer since 2014 and had the privilege of working with brilliant teams building ambitious products. During the span of time, I was able to make significant engineering contributions on some popular apps, and also built successful products of my own.