After completing Master of Computer Applications in 2014, I’ve been a full-time Android Engineer. Currently employed as a Sr. Mobile Software Engineer at Livongo Health (now a part of Teladoc Health).
This website was previously UpcomingTechnology.org, a blog that commenced in 2010. It was mentioned in academia; I earned opportunities to re-write offline text books and worked closely with consumer brands.UpcomingTechnology.org has been mentioned in –
– Thesis by Darni Jasinah Rauff Struijck: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Thesis from Brandon Fournier: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Paper by Elena Mussienko: View | Alternate Link #1
– Ford Motors: View | Alternate Link
– Ford Motors India: View | Alternate Link
– Podcasts: thePubCast and Casual Shenanigans Gaming
- Le Face Keyboard – World’s first re-programmable keyboard on Android. Add Unicode emoticons, memes and copypastas as keys – Use them anywhere on your Android phone and switch back to regular keyboard.
- Dark Souls Soundboard – A soundboard app for revisiting and listening to NPC dialogues from the classic Dark Souls game. The app experience attempts to match the ambience of the game itself.
- Material Design in Practice – A repository to demonstrate the latest material design principles with simple examples. It has additional examples on how to easily scale texts on different screen sizes without extra effort.
- theAsianParent – The largest community app for parents and expecting mothers in South East Asia.
- Inorbit Mall – An app for exploring deals, offers and other information about the famous mall in the chosen vicinity.
- Pretr Shop – India’s first omnichannel app. It was later acquired by MYNTRA.
Contributions to other products now discontinued – COLLAB, STYFI and Bullion-India.