After completing Master of Computer Applications in 2014, I’ve been building and architecting Android apps full-time. Currently employed as a Sr. Mobile Software Engineer at Livongo Health (now a part of Teladoc Health).
- Le Face Keyboard – World’s first re-programmable keyboard on Android. Add Unicode emoticons, memes and copypastas as keys – Use them anywhere on your Android phone and switch back to regular keyboard.
Le Face Keyboard (early version) was organically discovered and appreciated by Youtubers:
- Dark Souls Soundboard – A soundboard app for revisiting and listening to NPC dialogues from the classic Dark Souls game. The app experience attempts to match the ambience of the game itself.
- Material Design in Practice – A repository to demonstrate the latest material design principles with simple examples. It has additional examples on how to easily scale texts on different screen sizes without extra effort.
Built and contributed to (2014 – 2020)
- theAsianParent – The largest community app for parents and expecting mothers in South East Asia.
- Inorbit Mall – An app for exploring deals, offers and other information about the famous mall in the chosen vicinity.
- Pretr Shop – India’s first omnichannel app. It was later acquired by MYNTRA.
Contributions to other products now discontinued – COLLAB, STYFI and Bullion-India.
This website was UpcomingTechnology.org, a blog that commenced in 2010 – our content was referred in academia and discussed in podcasts.– Thesis by Darni Jasinah Rauff Struijck: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Thesis from Brandon Fournier: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Paper by Elena Mussienko: View | Alternate Link #1
– Ford Motors: View | Alternate Link
– Ford Motors India: View | Alternate Link
– Podcasts: thePubCast and Casual Shenanigans Gaming