I completed Master of Computer Applications in 2014, and ever since I’ve been building and architecting Android apps. Currently employed as a Sr. Mobile Software Engineer at Livongo Health (now a part of Teladoc Health).
- Le Face Keyboard – World’s first re-programmable keyboard on Android. Add Unicode emoticons, memes and copypastas as keys – Use them anywhere on your Android phone and switch back to regular keyboard. When released, the app was organically discovered and promoted by Youtubers:
- Dark Souls Soundboard – A soundboard app for revisiting and listening to NPC dialogues from the classic Dark Souls game. The app experience attempts to match the ambience of the game itself.
- Material Design in Practice – A repository to demonstrate the latest material design principles with simple examples. It has additional examples on how to easily scale texts on different screen sizes without extra effort.
Teladoc Health (Aug 2020 – Present)
Teladoc Health, Inc. is a multinational telemedicine and virtual healthcare company headquartered in the United States. Primary services include tele-health, medical opinions, AI and analytics, tele-health devices and licensable platform services.
- I was hired at Livongo Health (then acquired by Teladoc Health in 2021). Apart from collaborating with offshore teams, I simplified the team’s PR review process using static analysis, introduced Jetpack Compose and guided the team to gradually migrate with small-independent features, and also won the organizational-wide Hackathon for best client impact.
The Parent Company (previously Tickled Media/ theAsianParent) (Feb 2019 – Aug 2020)
theAsianParent is an extremely popular product for expecting mothers in South-East-Asia with 10 million plus users. 5+ millions users on Android.
- Built new features on theAsianParent app, including a few experimental ones and migrated the legacy codebase to Kotlin. Collaborated with other tech teams and actively mentored juniors. Introduced solutions to speed up the app-update process using Continuous Deployment.
Stylabs Technologies Pvt. Ltd (Jun 2017 – Jan 2019)
Stylabs was an innovation studio that strives to create unique, rewarding & minimal digital experiences.
- STYFI: A highly curated fashion apparel app (e-commerce) that provides a clean experience to the user.
- Drove the full development cycle of this app and migrated the legacy codebase to Kotlin.
- COLLABB: An app for instagram influencers to connect with brands for collaborations.
- Built the entire app from scratch which includes the architecture and implementation.
Pretr Online Services Pvt. Ltd (Jan 2016 – May 2017)
This product division of Ambab Infotech was India’s first Omnichannel e-commerce initiative. It was soon acquired by MYNTRA.
Built the shopping cart, session management, product display page, modularised the app and wrote code using Clean Architecture with MVP in the presentation layer. Migrated to Bazel build system for faster build times. I hired our team’s lead and one junior to help grow the team who turned out to be great assets for the company.
Ambab Infotech Pvt. Ltd (Aug 2014 – Dec 2015)
Ambab is India’s leading Consumer Internet and Mobility Technology Company based in Mumbai.
- Bullion India (Rebranded to Augmont): A popular trading app to buy and sell Silver/ Gold.
- I was part of this project to fix ongoing issues like memory leaks and moving away from a polling mechanism to service based mechanism for fetching latest prices.
- Inorbit Mall: A helper app for visitors of Inorbit mall PAN India.
- Rebuilt the app from scratch. We also plugged-in Pretr Shop as a shopping module.
This website was initiated as UpcomingTechnology.ORG in the year 2010. Our content was referred in academia and discussed in podcasts.
– Thesis by Darni Jasinah Rauff Struijck: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Thesis from Brandon Fournier: View | Alternate Link #1 | Alternate Link #2
– Paper by Elena Mussienko: View | Alternate Link #1
– Ford Motors: View | Alternate Link
– Ford Motors India: View | Alternate Link
– Podcasts: thePubCast and Casual Shenanigans Gaming